Do you have any ideas on the link between stress and obesity? Are you aware on the fact that resolving weight issues will be much easy, if you will be informed on the relations between stress and obesity? Yes, you are very near in securing the solution to your long standing weight dilemma, which has been bothering you all this time. With the information that will be provided by this post, you will have the chance to end all struggles in your weight loss program.
One proof that shows the connection of stress to obesity or overweight problem is the tendency of one stressed person to overeat and extend his time in front of his dining table. It is without a doubt that you can easily relate with this situation, since you also notice that every time you are angry or stressed, the first thing that you look for is the foods that you can eat and relieve the anxiety inside of you.
Here are some of the essential facts you should know about stress and obesity:
- Serotonin – this is the body hormone that is responsible in making you feel good to yourself. The serotonin is also called as the feel-good chemicals present inside your body. In order to boost the production of this hormone, you need to eat foods that are rich in carbohydrates, which are capable to raise the level of this hormone.
- Cortisol – this is the hormone that is responsible in making you crave for sweet foods and increase your appetite. The release of the excess of this hormone usually takes place whenever you are faced with chronic stress.
How to handle stress:
- Do not allow yourself to experience starvation.
- Keep the balance portion of the foods you eat.
- Store healthy snacks inside your cabinet.
- Learn how to cope with stress
By comprehending the reminders and facts given by this post, you will be able to break that solid link of stress in the dreadful problem of obesity.